The Maja apartments are located in the center of Benidorm, a perfect location as they are 5 minutes from:
- The bullring to enjoy the concerts.
- The park of l’Aigéera where you can walk.
- The young center for your shopping.
- The leisure area for fun.
- And the beaches Levante, Mal Pas and Poniente.
Benidorm on the shores of the Mediterranean is a tourist destination of the most important in Spain. The city with the most skyscrapers in Spain and the third with the most hotel squares, surpassed only by Madrid and Barcelona.
The Maja apartments consist of 13 3-bedroom apartments with a maximum capacity of 8 people and 7 2-bedroom apartments with a maximum capacity of 6 people.
The Maja Apartartamentos have:
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Extra beds
- Sheets and towels
- Dining room with TV
- 1 or 2 bathrooms
- Equipped kitchen
- Terrace with table and chairs
- Free WiFi in the apartments
Kitchens equipped with:
- Natural gas cooker
- Washing machine
- Kitchenware (dishes, cutlery, paellas, pans, pots)
The weather in Benidorm
The venaro lasts for 3 months, from 22 June to 23 September, and the maximum temperature is around 26oC on average.
The hottest day of the year is August 11, with a maximum temperature of around 29oC and a minimum temperature of 23oC.
From November to the end of March, and the maximum temperature does not reach 18oC.
The coldest day of the year is January 21, with a temperature between 8oC minimum and 16oC maximum.